02 January 2014

2014 Calendar

The first year I created a personal calendar was in 2012 featuring my 2011 trip to Ireland. I didn't create any in 2013 but personally committed and vowed to do this again for 2014. I've captured tons of photographs in the last year that one way I can think of putting them to good use is to plot them on a calendar. Then print it, frame it and make it a house decor or an accent. 

I wish I can tell you personally how fulfilled I felt before, during and after I made this calendar! Have you ever experienced being so engaged and actually enjoying what you're doing that you are oblivious of time passing by? I experienced exactly that.

I didn't realised I pulled an all-nighter browsing through gazillion photos and tweaking countless combinations! In the wee hours of the morning, I was gently told by hubby that it was already the morning of 31st! It was only then that I finally decided on my instagram photos of feet and shadows throughout our four seasons in Ireland in 2013. Gosh, I can spend forever doing creative stuff like this! 

Now the next thing to do is to have this printed and framed. That will be my next project once we have settled in to our new place in 2014.
click the photo for a better view

In case you were wondering how I did this, I purchased an online layout by Paislee Press for less than €4 then just added the photos. As simple as that. A photoshop is a must though so I asked hubby to download one for me as a Christmas gift, which he did, bless him. :)

No comments :