13 February 2010

Simply Lai

Today, I re-created this site and promised to stick to this blog. I've been here since 2008 but have done most of my sporadic blogging in the past three years (2007 to 2009) in a now defunct site (Multiply). Time came when I wanted something new. I felt like I've outgrown them and just needed a new breathing space with all the major changes in my life that happened in the last part of 2009 which shook the best of me.

Can't think of any other name than Simply Lai. It's lousy. I knooooow. :) But I want to make things as simple as a blog's name, no complexities. In so many ways, I'm true to that title. I have simple wishes and desires at this stage in my life. I'm in the process of rebuilding dreams, learning to love myself again and reconnecting with God. I wish to keep this simple and sweet as days roll by.

I want to write again. I want a clean slate, a fresh start. We all want one right? So dear world, I'm back on my feet. Let's rrrrroooooll. This is me at 27, no make up, no blues. Can I just stop here?! :)




No comments :